Congratulations on helping your child learn to read! Follow the quick step by step guide to help you navigate through the site.
- What your child needs to know before the alphabet
- Which alphabet letters to teach first
- What to teach and when to teach it
- The best phonics teaching resource….and you already own it
- Phonics Rules – including which ones you don’t need to teach
- How teachers assess your child’s reading level and how you can too
- phonics resource pack
- Remember to help yourself to our free printable worksheets & lesson plans. The library is always open 24/7, no joining fee, no ‘late’ fees and you can make as much noise as you want!
No comments yet.